What am I going to get from this course?
- Work comfortably with Android Studio and the Android build tools
- Understand the challenges and solutions to common problems that crop up in production quality Android development
- Work with live APIs, including uploading images and handling authentication
- Handle the Android application life-cycle correctly, and in a standard way
- Have the experience and knowledge to to build production quality social networking applications
- Basic programming ability, especially in a similar, statically typed language, such as C# or C++
- Beginner to advanced programmers
- Experience in Java is not required, especially if the student already knows a similar language such as C#
- Experience in Android, or any other mobile platform, is not required – we cover everything required to get set up in a modern development environment!